The challenge is to walk Tony Drake's 275 mile Cambrian Way Coast to Coast route from Cardiff to Conwy and be totally self-contained and unsupported with no re-supply. Wild camping, obtaining water from natural sources and carrying all food and equipment for the proposed 21 day trip. In this manner the walk becomes free or "unplugged" and is part of my larger Four Nation's coast to coast endeavour, of which details can be found at Transnationcoast2coast.com



Supporting WaterAid during my walks results from hands on experience sourcing natural water in....




....the field and being severely dehydrated by the lack of it. Lost in 21st century convenience, this precious life supporting fluid is greatly underestimated and its availability taken for granted.
Although my principle of supply is self governed, a taste of times when all water was gathered this way has been appreciated.
Life revolved around this essential need, to a point where it was priority for people's location, time, livelihoods and quality of life.
A deep respect for water gained from my exploits, has moved me to try and help others who are less fortunate than ourselves.

Help me help them,  remember the panic when your supply has been turned off!

Please give generously to this worthy cause.

Find out more about WaterAid here

Support me via Just Giving here